Jasmin Seitzer - Personalized training for you and your horse
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

The gymnastics saga continues!
Step two gymnastics for the green/unconfident horse
Gymnastics to increase your horse's confidence and co-ordination (or to teach him to jump from square one)
One month with Mo
We moved to Florida!!!

Categories

Horse care
Lessons
Stories
Training
powered by

My Blog

Spring. It is coming!!!

Good morning everyone!

Well, I am currently looking outside at snow.... MELTING!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!

This means a lot of things. Soon our horses can have true baths, we can start walking outside and checking out the trails, start planning trail rides, start planning shows, and begin the polishing training for our horses anticipating the show season coming. My green horse will be going in the Baby Green Hunter division this year, and I even found a rider for him to go into a few amateur classes! He tells me he is stoked. I may even take him in a training level dressage test to get him more acclimated to being off the property.

With all of the coming excitement, I can't hardly STOP talking about horses. In the oddest points of a conversation I will bring up something that happened at the barn, or something funny my horse did, or even just something I need to remember to do at the barn next time I go! I usually get strange looks for a few seconds until the other person remembers who they are talking to: a horse lover!!

Off to the barn! Have a good ride!

10 Comments to Spring. It is coming!!!:

Comments RSS
Dwrity234 on Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:07 AM
In Picture it looks really nice But Imagine that if in pic it looks like this What happen if you can check this out in reality Well https://www.facebook.com/RushMyEssay will give a Chance to go there. Last Year I got a Free Trip of 7 days and 6 Nights in London. I Enjoyed a lot I will Post few Pictures in 2-3 days, you can check them. Thanks for this amazing Picture with an Amazing angle of Click. Hope I will see pictures like this in more posts. Thanks.
Reply to comment

australianwritings on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:22 AM
Yayy, spring is coming, Even I am excited too about this and I love your blog too. Thank you for always sharing the good work with us!
Reply to comment

roblox free robux on Friday, July 20, 2018 4:33 AM
Hey friends if you want more and more robux for free then must try my link to get lots of robux for free.
Reply to comment

uk best essay on Friday, August 24, 2018 7:44 AM
It's always nice to see that. Spring season is the best time of the year for me.
Reply to comment

net worth on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 1:15 AM
This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post
Reply to comment

windows split screen on Monday, September 16, 2019 2:56 AM
how can i splite windows 10 screen ? anyone have this trick
Reply to comment

Vivienne Westwood UK on Friday, September 20, 2019 7:01 PM
Reply to comment

awawf on Friday, October 25, 2019 6:42 AM
Originally just called a guitar Acoustic Guitar Beginners guide
Reply to comment

Acoustic Guitar Beginners on Friday, November 01, 2019 4:49 AM
Originally just called a guitar
Reply to comment

Certus Trading Reviews on Monday, November 18, 2019 5:09 AM
Another option for investors is an online trading course called Certus Trading Reviews.
Reply to comment